What experts say
From the earliest months after birth, baby exercises play an important role in healthy brain and body development and best of all, babies LOVE exercising and will love you for it!!
Dr Jane Williams – Leading baby development expert
Introducing the correct movement experiences into your baby’s daily life from the earliest months will have a profound influence on their resulting brain growth and neurological organisation.
Dr Meredith Sheil – Paediatrician
What’s in Episode 2
The ‘how’ and ‘why’ – Learn everything you need to know about baby exercises:
- Why baby exercise time is so important for your baby’s future academic, physical and emotional development
- How to prepare for baby exercises
- When and how often to do baby exercises with your baby
- How long these exercises sessions should be
- Start from birth. What exercises for what age
- The best type of music to use for baby exercises
Baby development class 2
- Join in! Enjoy bonding and development time with you baby, as together you do – baby exercises to music; dance; tummy time activities, vision, hearing and speech development activities; rhythm and music activities; baby massage; baby games and more baby fun! You and your baby will love it!
Answers to commonly asked questions
- Interview on baby development and the importance of baby exercises with paediatrician Dr Meredith Sheil
What parents say
I have been doing the online ABSK series with my baby since she was six weeks old. She is now thirteen weeks. We look forward to this lovely chance to bond every day. She loves all the activities and songs and so do I. She has come a long way since we first started. She enjoys and is improving at the activities all the time. I have learnt so much about her development since watching this series and I feel good knowing that I am giving her the best start in life. Thanks so much for this fantastic opportunity!