What experts say
Encouraging your baby’s hearing, speech and language development is not only fun, easy and natural but is also extremely important for your baby’s development, particularly during the first twelve months of life.
Dr Jane Williams – Leading baby development expert
I just loved your session on hearing and speech!! It was so incredibly factual, informative and fun! It’s a wonderful series of baby development classes and actually wish I had a little baby to do it with! Valuable life-long skills learnt early….perfect!
Kathy Gerrans – Speech Pathologist and Mother
What’s in Episode 5
The ‘how’ and ‘why’ – Learn everything you need to know about your baby’s speech, language and hearing development:
- Why speech and hearing activities are so important for your baby’s future academic, physical and emotional development
- What are these activities
- When and how often to provide auditory stimulation
- Language development and speech milestones. When will my baby start talking?
- Speech and hearing songs and games
Baby development class 5
- Join in! Enjoy bonding and development time with you baby, as together you do – baby exercises to music; dance; vision, hearing and speech development activities; rhythm and music activities; baby massage; baby games and more baby fun!
Answers to commonly asked questions
- Interview with paediatrician, author and father, Dr Luke Sammartino
What parents say
I love that the baby classes are full of fun and educational activities that I can do at any time of the day.